Sunday, May 9, 2010

I love you!

Posted by Micah at 9:22 AM

Today is Mother's Day. My husband and children (who are almost 2 and just over 3) made me breakfast in bed, which the children ate for the most part. It was very adorable to hear all about how the kids helped daddy make the breakfast. It, along with the hormones of pregnancy, made me all mushy and gushy and reminded me of this card.




This was demonstrated by Colleen Hilchie at the Stampin' Up "Stampers 10" party that I hosted a few months ago. I modified her owl to have it's wings spread and add the "^this" to the card. The owl itself is made from various Stampin' Up Punches (of which I need to buy a few more so I can recreate this adorable card!). Trio flower, circle scallop, round tag, hearts and two sizes of circles.


I also love this card, another demonstrated card by Colleen Hilchie. I had to get creative with the photo due to the black on black emobossing in the bottom right corner. The eyes are adhered with dimentionals to "pop" them out a bit. Regal Rose, pretty in pink, whisper white and basic black are the colours. Lots of embossing touch ups.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I really need that stamp set. So me.

Micah said...

That's totally what I said during the party! I said, "oh em gee, Colleen would LOVE this stamp set!"

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting