Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Baby

Posted by Micah at 10:33 AM
What with a baby of my own on the way I'm a bit obsessed about making new baby cards. Here's a recent creation. This one was made using some of Stampin' Up's patterned paper, then cardstock in certainly celery, barely banana and whisper white. The stamp sets used were retired set "I'm here" and a new addition, "Glorious & Free". The sentiment is from "Absolutely Fabulous". I embossed the alphabet letters with sparkle embossing powder


This pink one is one I made last year as thank you cards for the lovely ladies in my stamp group who threw me a little party. The technique involves stamping the word first, then clear embossing a solid image (in this case the hand) and sponging ink over that. Paper is Blush Blossom, Perfect Plum and Whisper White. The stamp set is "I'm Here" a retired set from Stampin' Up. I embossed the letters in the background with clear emoss powder to give it a little texture.

0 comments:

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting