Thursday, May 13, 2010

Christmas in... May?

Posted by Micah at 5:51 AM
I'm working on a "supr sekret" project right now, so you get to see some more older images. One of the most satisfying card types I've worked on is the acetate card, again from Splitcoast. It takes a bit longer to make because you have to wait for the craft ink to dry (can't tell you how many pieces of acetate I wasted on smudges!) This is a card I got in a card exchange that I thought was hilarious and kept. I don't have the lady's name any longer, unfortunately. Definately a card I'd recreate, cause... well... some of my best friends ARE flakes! Love you guys!

This beautiful card is typical of Leisa Hubley (her site is linked on the side of the page) and uses my favourite Christmas stamp set, same one that I used on the acetate card. Lovely card Leisa, thank you!
Now off to work on that secret project! Check back over the next few days to see what I've come up with!

0 comments:

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting