Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Canada Day Approaches!

Posted by Micah at 10:12 AM
I asked a friend of mine today what kind of card I should make and he, being American, suggested a Fourth of July card. Well, of course, I had to make a Canada Day card instead! I was a bit distracted and made the front of the card portrait while the inside is landscape, but it's still a pretty card! You just have to rotate it once you open it, oops!The technique is called "Tunnel Card" and is something I found on SplitCoast. I used Stampin' Up colours Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White with just a hint of Close to Cocoa (for sponging edges and for the Moose). The Stamp set is "Glorious & Free" from Stampin' Up.

I'm rather happy with it, I think I might make a few more! The technique was super easy too since I had the Creative Memories oval cutting shapes.

0 comments:

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting