Friday, May 14, 2010

World of Warcraft - I've got the HoTs for you

Posted by Micah at 6:58 AM
This is my third Warcraft themed card. In the game there is a type of healing called "Heal over time" which is abbreviated "HoT".



I tried to use some more masculine colours as that's a weak spot for me. I used the stamp set "Season of Friendship" from Stampin' Up. The hearts I did in green because that's the colour of health notification which "ticks" when you're being healed by a HoT. That and pink really would have clashed!

On the inside of the card I considered stamping, "Won't you Tank for me?" but decided to leave it blank instead.

Thank you again to the members of WoW Ladies who have contributed ideas in this post.

0 comments:

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting