Monday, May 10, 2010

Friends...

Posted by Micah at 6:58 AM
I find a great deal of my cards are of the "missing you" or "you're a great friend" variety. I guess I like to say how much I care for no reason other than to say I care! These first two, of the same design, have different amusing sentiments.

I used the Stampin' Up stamp set called "Sassie Susie" along with barely banana, bashful blue and certainly celery stampin' up colors. The image was done with black heat emboss and then watercolor pencils. The sentiments read: "We're such good friends because, surprisingly, you're not intimidated by my beauty!" and "Your friendship is the most uplifting thing in my life without underwire!"

This is a very old card that I made using a scrap of paper. To stamp the words in different colours I used Stampin' Up markers to draw right on the stamp, then stamped. The corners are punched with a Creative Memories floral punch, it's designed to fit over corners too.

0 comments:

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting