Saturday, May 15, 2010

10th Anniversary

Posted by Micah at 8:13 AM
I didn't make any new cards yesterday and won't today, because I'm celebrating my 10th anniversary! WOW ten years with one person! I made him a special card, of course.


I stamped the image of the young couple then did clear embossing overtop with another image. I then sponged some of the matching green over the edges of the image to show the heart's filigree (where ever I embossed remained white). I traced the heart and cut out a piece of gold, then green, card stock, sponged the edges of those too and then mounted them. (The gold is pop-dotted). The hearts are done in versamark and the word "love" in gold emboss. Tip, when embossing the front of a card like this, put a piece of paper INSIDE the card to protect from any stray embossing powder you might miss!
The finishing touch was a piece of lighter cardstock inside decorated with the Stampin' Up border punch. I won't tell you what it reads inside... only my husband gets to know!
Stamp sets used: Childhood Portrait (CTMH), Ever After (Stampin' Up), and Wonderful Words (Stampin' Up).

0 comments:

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting