Tuesday, May 18, 2010

World of Warcraft - Gnomes

Posted by Micah at 8:05 AM
This is my fourth in a series of World of Warcraft themed cards. I'm using a great deal of innuendo and no actual Blizzard copyrighted images because, well, I don't have permission to! The next few Warcraft cards will take a bit as I wait for materials I've ordered to arrive. *twitch*


Gnomes are one of the races of the Alliance (the so-called "good guys", humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes). I didn't have a lawn gnome image, and the Warcraft gnomes really don't look like that anyway. This is my first time using the Close to my Heart stamp set "Around the Block". I used Basic Gray, Temping Turquoise and Very Vanilla from Stampin' Up along with several other random colours for the house.
I'm not sure how I feel about this card... and I think the stamp set is better suited to something larger, like a scrap book page instead of a card!

0 comments:

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting