Monday, November 8, 2010

Thank you...

Posted by Micah at 7:12 AM
for all your comments! The card from yesterday kind of grew on me and with a little tweeking it'll be the fourth card for the event. Your encouragement has helped a great deal, thanks again!

On a different creative note, I'm working on my website (found here: www.stampoffeh.com) so that it's not a "coming soon" page any longer. I found a nice free template and am slowly adding content. I'm horribly out of webdesign date and don't know how to do things like... add a box, like a blogspot widget, that shows the latest posts on my blog. If anyone would like to offer some tips, tricks, advice, creative critisism, whatever... I'm definately willing to listen!

I would have preferred a template that either showcased a maple leaf (for Canada and the "Eh" part of my site name), or a tree (for my personal association with the Tree of Life). A butterfly, like the Tree, can symbolize rebirth. It also represents change, often specifically change of the soul or spirit.

Not that a website for crafts needs to be symbolically significant or anything... but it's nice to have a personal feel to it!

2 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oooh, I think it is lovely, especially the butterfly! Good luck with it, I know it is tough to come up with things.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Yay! I'm glad the card made the cut! :)

I like what you have so far on your website. I thought I saw a blog design somewhere with a maple leaf...I will browse through some bookmarked sites and let you know if I find it.

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting