Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gotcha!

Posted by Micah at 7:00 AM
I hope you don't mind all these scheduled posts! Today is Sunday and I'm off to my first ever event where I'm the consultant! So excited!!
Clearly I really love the photos of Kerowyn if I'm using them on more than one page!
These two pages are using the same paper but the reverse of one another. The photos didn't pick up the pink in the brown very well for Kerowyn's page, but hopefully the intent is there. The paper itself is Stardust which is no longer available.

The stamp set, however, is. It's called Picture Perfect and I liked it so much that I bought it after Leisa showed us how to put together these pages.
I put the kids "likes" and "dislikes" in the film strip, though if it was a picture of them as babies I'd have used their "birth stats" instead.

Eventually I'll have some more pictures of Elora to show off too.

Thank you for checking in! See you Monday!

3 comments:

Dixie said...

Very cute pages (and kids)! You have been scrapbooking up a storm and your results are wonderful.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Very cute, you are going the have the best scrapbook going. Good luck on your first event, I am sure you will do great!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute layout! Love that film paper that you journaled on! Best of luck on your event! Hope you had a great time! :)

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting