Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Memory Lane!

Posted by Micah at 7:43 AM
I was looking through my first two scrap books (both done over four years ago), wow how things have changed.

Here's a two page spread (in two photos, sorry... the photos were actually taken years ago. With a REAL camera, not an iphone.) from my "Family" book. That's Koen in the picture... at the time I only had one baby!

I'm fairly certain the paper is a combination of Creative Memories and "some paper from the store". I know the base is Creative Memories... back before they went to true 12x12 paper.

Since the photos were taken I did finish the journaling.


It's so neat to look back and see how much your style has changed over the years.

Thanks for checking in!

Please check out my give-away!

5 comments:

KER said...

awww....it is wonderful to look back and see the way your style has changed...but even better to see how everything was and remember good things...cuz time flies whether ya want it to or not

Courtney Milburn said...

I love looking back at how my style has changed. I too am working on baby pics.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is what is so great about scrapbooks, looking back. How sweet.

Anne Marie Hile said...

I love looking at my first scrapbooks and seeing how much my style has changed. I loved my "sticker-sneezes", haha! I would never change anything in them though. :) I love how you matted your cute photos! I'm glad I'm not the only one who waits to finish journaling. :)

Imke said...

Lovely Scrapbook Page !!

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting