Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Card Three - Card Extravaganza

Posted by Micah at 1:58 PM
Slowly but surely I'm making headway on the cards I plan to use in the card kit for the Christmas Card Extravaganza with Colleen.

Alas I'm still using my phone for photos.

This card uses the Mistletoe paper pack and "Captured Moments" stamp set. Super simple with just a touch of distressing on the New England Ivy cardstock. It's finished off with some gold embroidery floss.

If you would like to attend the gathering please make sure to sign up no later than tomorrow night! In order to make the right number of kits we have to cut off the sign up early enough!

Thank you for checking in, I love reading all your comments.

6 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Very pretty, like how the image stands out against the red. It gives the blustery, cold feeling of winter, perfect at holiday time.

Alissa said...

This is REALLY pretty Ruth. Love the colors and the attention to detail! Great job!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Check out Lucky Stamper, there is a surprise for you, posting November 4, 2010.
Have a great day!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Very pretty Christmas card. I love that image. Is it CTMH?

Micah said...

Thank you for all the comments.

Anne Marie, yes it's "Captured Moments" by Close to My Heart.

Jayma Malme said...

I LOVE this card! I liked this stamp set when I saw it in the Idea Book but didn't know what I'd do with it...this is great!

Your friend Starla just found me on the CTMH Consultant locater and gave me your blog address...cute stuff you have here :)

~Jayma

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting