Saturday, November 6, 2010

Rejected Card: Christmas Card Extravaganza

Posted by Micah at 7:00 AM
I'm probably being too picky. But well, this is my first time hosting as a Close to My Heart consultant so I'm nervous!

This had a chance to be a great card, but it seems over balanced to me. I used "Father Christmas" and the "Mistletoe" paperpack. The red stamp is popped up. (Crappy photo is crappy, I'm sure you've heard enough about my phone and it's phototaking).

Were I to redo this card I I think I would do the "Postcard" stamp in gold emoboss and perhaps add a bit of ribbon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. Your card is very pretty and your guests will love it. Remember it's a party. Good luck!

Laura said...

Super cute card.I think the picture is perfect.

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting