Monday, July 26, 2010

Ronald McDonald House in Southern Alberta

Posted by Micah at 5:22 PM
Did you know that Ronald McDonald House welcomes donations of CARDS and CRAFT supplies? I didn't! I do now though, and I've decided to see what I can do to collect materials and cards for the Ronald McDonald House Southern Alberta (that's cause it's in Calgary!).

My first question was, "what kind of cards? are they all 'get well soon' cards?" Nope! Any kind of card. A parent at a sick child's bedside doesn't need to worry about sending birthday cards or anniversary cards to friends and relatives, they should focus on being with their baby. What about birthday cards or thank you cards? Children's birthday cards especially!

My next question was, "what kind of craft supplies?" Well aside from kids crafts there is a need for scrapbooking supplies for families who find a way of coping with the stress by scrapbooking the experience.

So, do you want to contribute? I'd welcome your help! If you have any cards or supplies for donation please contact me at berkanaisageek(at)hotmail(dot)com. If you don't live in Southern Alberta there's a whole list of ladies accepting donations for other RMH locations over at Splitcoast Stampers!

0 comments:

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting