Thursday, July 15, 2010

Scrapbooking, I do that too!

Posted by Micah at 1:48 PM
I've been working on little 8x8 scrapbooks for my kids and my nieces and nephews... it's slow going! The books are titled, "People Who Love Me", and are meant to be looked at and loved by little hands. Each two page spread is another person (or couple, Auntie and Uncle together for example) with a photo of that person or people (preferably with the child the book is for) and a paragraph or two message from that person.

Here's one of the Grandpa pages I did, minus photos. (Sorry for the glare on the "Pride&Joy" sticker). I'm having a harder time doing the more manly pages and an even worse time making "gender neutral" pages for Auntie/Uncle combos!
Maybe soon I can actually start putting pictures into the books!! Thankfully I have a monthly crop night (bring your own project and just hang out) that allows me time to dedicate to this bohemoth!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet idea! I love anything in the 8x8 size. Looks great!

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting