Monday, July 12, 2010

Oh my goodness!!

Posted by Micah at 7:02 AM
Well I may be a few days short, but oh my goodness...

Teresa Collins posted on her site a few days back about her soon-to-be-released (drat I missed the draw!) Stamp Making Machine. That's right... a machine that makes your own stamps from your own images, acrylic stamps at that!

From what I'm hearing the machine will retail at $169.99 (it was unclear which dollar that was in) with consumables potentially being as low as $1. I've also heard that you do not need to hook this machine up to your computer... however you'll still want to have a way to print your images (unless you're hand drawing them of course). What I can see if the picture it looks like one of those salon nail drying machines. Funky! Teresa has said she'll include a few of her own images to get you started right "out of the box". Creating a stamp only takes about 5 minutes. Wow!

0 comments:

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting