Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Get Well Soon... with humour!

Posted by Micah at 1:26 PM
This card was inspired by my icon! I love Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, it's a great read!


I used the stamp sets "Around the Block" and "Flower Pot" both from Close to My Heart. The ink and paper is from Stampin' Up, Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, Creamy Caramel and Boredering Blue!

To create the whale I cut a rectangle and used the corner rounder, then just manually cut the back end and hand drew the face and flipper.

The inside of the card reads: "Thinking of you... please know that I care." and is from Stampin Ups "Thoughts & Prayers" stamp set.

Edit to add a YouTube link with a relevant clip from the movie which is based on the book.

0 comments:

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting