Friday, June 11, 2010

Critchicken! - World of Warcraft

Posted by Micah at 11:55 AM
Today's cards are my current favorite. I took the design from Colleen Hilchie (website on the side menu) and modified it from a mere owl to a creature in the game World of Warcraft... the Moonkin.
In World of Warcraft there is a character you can play called a Druid who has the ability to shapeshift into various animal forms, including the made up creature moonkin which is sort of a cross between a bear and an owl. Alliance and Horde have different moonkin appearance, so I've done two cards. The one above is the horde version.

Here's the Alliance version. I opted out of doing horns on the Horde one. I was tempted to also craft a staff to place in one feathered hand, but after seeing the card put together I decided it was too much. Maybe if I change the layout later. The Horde version is missing his feet because I need to buy the right punch for it.

Supplies used: Entirely Stampin' Up materials... the stamp set "I like your style", punches include the tag punch, hearts, circles, scallop circle, corner and when I get it the flower trio for the feet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so incredibly cute <3

Ruth said...

Thank you, Rinwanu!

Lesabe said...

I love love love this one...This is awesome !

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting