Monday, April 11, 2011

Moving sucks!

Posted by Micah at 11:14 AM
I'm still here!! It's one week to the move and I'm horribly behind my self-imposed schedule. The kids really don't like things going into boxes even though they're super excited about moving to the new house.

My crafting time is pretty much nonexistant so it was a really nice break to head over to my friend Leisa's house for her spring card workshop. While there I made several cards of her own design and then changed three of them around a bit.

This is one of them, it uses the Sophia paper pack along with the Heartfelt Treasures stamp set. The sentiment reads, "the greatest treasures are t hose invisible, to the eye but found by the heart." I added some bling and then the sorbet dash ribbon which is currently in the "While Supplies Last" section of my website (74% off!!).

Thanks for checking in! I won't be posting much in the next couple weeks, but I'll try and have something new up for you to see!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

What beautiful colors and a lovely sentiment!

Samantha said...

super cute, love this color combo, TFS! good luck with the move.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Beautiful and such pretty colors. I moved about two years ago and cannot image having to go through that again, but at least my kids were much older. Hang in there, just keep saying it will be worth it...:)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh, I sympathize with you about moving! it is never fun to be buried in boxes. It will be completely worth it when you have your new home set up. :) Your card is SO pretty! I'm sure that card workshop was a much needed break for you, too. Hang in there! Hugs! :)

Cheryl said...

Super pretty! I just love these papers!


Good luck with the move!

KER said...

pretty card...awesome colors and design

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting