Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lucky Dragon!

Posted by Micah at 8:00 AM
As promised here's another of the cards that started out Leisa's design and then was modified by me. I used the Lucky Paper pack, a retired sentiment stamp set and possibly my favorite stamp set of all time, Birthday Blast.

I also got to use some Kraft Color-ready borders which are so much fun. You can ink them up or leave them as-is (which I did in this card) and then it's just cut to the size you want, peel, stick. Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a great card! Love that image and the paper behind it with that little twist.

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! I love the stamped BG!



~Cheryl~


**Check out my Meljen’s Designs blog candy!**

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting