Sunday, February 27, 2011

First day and blog candy

Posted by Micah at 8:17 AM
Today is the first day of myCTMH group (a group that meets once a month and agrees to buy a minimum of product and then trades who gets the hostess duties and benefits) and I'm both stoked and nervous! I've designed one 12x12 layout and one card using the requested paperpack Sweetheart. I've finished cutting all the materials for five sets (though some people can't make it so I'll be assembling three myself hehe) and I HOPE I've packed everything I need.

I'll be posting the pictures after the event... no sneek peeks!


In the meantime though, my upline is having a give-away on her blog to celebrate reaching 200 members! She's got a great blog, well worth the look!


0 comments:

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting