Monday, February 21, 2011

House of Plague!

Posted by Micah at 1:36 PM
So after Valentine's day my entire household got sick (we're still battling the remnants of icky). But I'm back and I'm posting, even if I don't have the next installment of the embossing extravaganza!

Instead I'm going to show you a card I did for a swap!
This card uses the Lucky paper pack and the Birthday Blast stamp set, both are new this catalogue. I used olive embossing powder for the dragon and the green balloon. Let me tell you... cutting things out for a card swap? means lots of cutting!! I made 8 cards... so I cut out 8 dragons and 24 balloons *dies*.

2 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Hey stranger so glad you are back, missed ya!!!! So sorry everyone is sick, that is not fun at all, especially with the little ones, hope all feel better soon, Lucky sends a big slurp to the kids. :)
Love your card and the layout, cannot image cutting out the dragon and balloons, I hate to cut things out. Feel better!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness, the title of your post stopped me in my tracks! Icky is not good! So nice to see a creative post today and holy cow you are a rock-star with all of that cutting! Looks awesome though! Beautiful color combo and that little dragon is adorable! Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon! :)

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting