Saturday, February 14, 2015

Long time...

Posted by Micah at 3:43 PM
It's been several years since I posted here and it's time for an update I think.

Over the years I've moved (still in Calgary), done plenty of crafting, struggled with depression and even had a pulmonary arrest (asthma attack that stopped my breathing) which resulted in a cardiac arrest (my heart stopped due to lack of oxygen) and yet I'm still alive and have no brain damage!

I'd like to return to craft-blogging but need to take baby steps. Step one, register stampoffeh.com again! Check. Step two, post at least once a month... we'll see how that goes.

I see that I still have sixty-nine followers and while one of those is my mother, that means I still have sixty-eight people to thank for hanging in there! Thank you!

0 comments:

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting