Friday, March 4, 2011

More Sweetheart

Posted by Micah at 8:55 AM
This is the other half of the projects we did at my first "group" gathering. (It's a group that agrees to meet and make a minimum purchase and rotate which participant gets the hostess rewards). My iphone still doesn't pick up the reds and pinks very well...

I used the Sweetheart paper pack on black cardstock. The pink cardtstock is Cotton Candy. The butterfly is an exclusive stamp for the Sweetheart Workshop on the Go and "Elora" was stamped with Old World Alphabet. The rose was made from our new designer ribbon pink collection.

The pictures are all from Elora's first few days (few hours in the case of the one with me holding her, that's at the hospital still!). This will become the first page in her baby book!

Thanks for checking in!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

very cute ..
thanks for stopping by my blog - I am now following you - i lu that your Canadian too - i would love a follow back
Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline
PS. I am hosting a blog hop from April 1-5 called April Bunny Blog Hop - I hope you can hop along - if you are interested in contributing to the grand prize please contact me madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo.ca

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is such a sweet page! Love the layout and the heart and butterfly, beautiful.

Dixie said...

What a beautiful page (and baby)! Love all the details.

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting