Saturday, August 6, 2011

More Mischief

Posted by Micah at 11:42 PM
Thank you so much for your comments on my last post!

This is one of my favorite of the new stamp sets. I used the Mischief paper again, cause... wow, harvest colours much?!


The wreath is two stage stamping, the branches were stamped in Desert Sand and then the berries in Barn Red. There are two other options instead of berries (leaves and flowers). It's versatile and so... freakin... cute!

I topped one of the i's with a pearl just for a little sparkle. I think I might stamp the sentiment in a darker brown next time instead of the red, let it pop a bit more.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

LOVE the wreath stamp! I need one of those...

The pearl for the dot over the i is such at cool detail - I'm going to have to use that idea. Great card!

KER said...

nice fall card...i too love the pearl as a dot for the i...and will borrow that idea

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting