Friday, August 5, 2011

Exciting new products!

Posted by Micah at 4:01 PM
Close to My Heart has released the new Autumn/Winter catalogue and wooo am I excited about some of the new stuff.

First let me say that if you are in or around Calgary, Alberta, on August 7th and you would like to attend my Open House, just let me know and I'll pass on my address. We're making a couple cards (originally I was going to use the new paper called Sonoma, but I fell in love with this month's Stamp of the Month).

This is one of the cards I made using the August Stamp of the Month (which you can get for only $5.50 with qualifying purchase, or $19.95). The paper is Mischief, one of the four new paper packs.

For those of you with a Cricut... CTMH now offers a Cricut cartridge complete with images that coordinate with our stamp sets! Feel free to contact me for more information, or stop by the Open House to see it in action!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

This card is so amazingly cute! <3

Taylor said...

I love your card! The colors are perfect :)

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting