Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fun Flock!

Posted by Micah at 6:31 PM
This is one of the cards I made for June's stamping group that I run. I used the Miracle paper pack (by hostess request) and a fun little stamp set called Howdy. In another version of the card I used the cow from the stamp set and the sentiment "I herd you were sick. Hope you're feeling butter!"

Fun flock is a fuzzy powder you can use to add a little something to your crafts. I used it on the mane and tail of the horse. You can also put some in a ziploc baggie with a couple drops of re-inker to dye it any color you want (for brown teddy bears, yellow chicks, green catapillars and more). All you do is use a glue pen on the area you want to flock, pour the fun flock over top and gently press it down. Tap the excess off and return it to the jar.

0 comments:

 

Stamp Off, Eh! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting